October 3-5 2022
Please join us at the next edition of our Cycling Urbanism Master Class. During your three days here, you will hear from elected officials, researchers, designers, bike share staff and advocates. Helsinki has set the goal to become the most functional city in the world. All modes of transport will have their appropriate place in this ecosystem.
There will be a chance to tour the city by bike during each of the three days. In addition, there will be a chance for an optional Oulu (world winter cycling capital) visit prior to the work in Helsinki. Join us and let us help you create a path to grow your cycling in your cities.
October 3, 2022
- The most functional city.
- Best practices in Helsinki cycling
- Return on cycling investment.
- Bike tour.
October 4, 2022
- Approach to cycling from city officials.
- Translating strategy to action.
- Parking and other planning strategies.
- Biking, transit, and walking.
- Helsinki region bike share
- Bike tour.
October 5, 2022
- Cycling advocacy in the Helsinki region.
- Vapaus, the “company bike”.
- Bike tour, happy hour, and farewell
Registration fee €1.000
For more registration information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
“Our visit to Helsinki showed us what we can do today and tomorrow to quickly improve the bike friendliness of Hungarian cities”
Miklós Berencsi, Active Living and Tourism